Friday, January 6, 2012

new year, new gear!

If you read my last post you know I have a pair of hunter boots to show you! They were a gift and i love them! I've wanted a pair for quite some time now, but I could never decided on a color! I went from wanting white (too go-go), to pink (too bubble gum), to a red/black dilemma. I finally decided on black when we were in the store and I'm so glad I did!


They match absolutely everything in my closet and they make rainy days a million times better! And to satisfy my recent craving for red...


I was gifted these red Tony Lama cowboy boots when I got back to South Carolina and I adore them! I've wanted new cowboy boots for a long time and couldn't find a pair that I liked until I found this pair! They are they exact cut I was looking for! I thought I wanted a tan pair until I spotted this red pair and I'm so glad I have them!

Can you tell I'm shoe obsessed?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment